CFPro is a niche provider of high-end technical accounting services for small to mid-sized companies.
Whether in the early stages of growth, preparing for an IPO or trading on AIM, They can provide businesses with the technical expertise and experience necessary for growth.
CFPro has a passion for exceptional results. They work closely with their clients to offer them a complete solution for corporate financial requirements from funding to IPO or trade sale. If you need a CFO, Finance Director, a Financial Controller, a Bookkeeper or a Company Secretary.
All members of their team have commercial experience. This experience, gained over many years, helps businesses move forward faster whilst avoiding pitfalls that often entrap dynamic growing businesses.
CFPro understands that every company has different needs at various stages of growth, and have a range of services to address individual requirements and develop tailored solutions accordingly.
They offer a flexible approach to resourcing financial and commercial project work. They can provide the right level of expertise and can work as part of the management team offering ‘C-Level’ support or as an external consultancy.
Examples of Services:
- Accounts preparation
- Monthly management accounts
- Monitoring of KPIs
- Preparation of statutory accounts (IFRS and UK GAAP)
- Liaison with advisors & auditors
- Technical accounts preparation
- IFRS conversion for IPO
- IPO preparation support
- Annual Report and Interim Account preparation
- Cash management review
- Financial troubleshooting
- Part-time CFO/C Level
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Funding and process support
- IPO support
- Strategic & financial planning
- Business plan and financial modelling
- Budgeting and working capital forecasts
- Process reviews
- Streamlining data flows to enable accurate and relevant reporting
- Implementation of processes and financial controls
- System review for finance and ERP system upgrade
- Financial review of commercial & legal agreements
- Company secretarial and corporate governance support
If you would like more information regarding their services visit the CFPro website.